Chapter I (Part I)

"The paranoid is never entirely mistaken" -Sigmund Freud

"he's just not that into you" she said.
"yeah, I know, I know it really well. so don't even say that to me ever"
"okay, okay, okay, I just say it"

And then she left. she might afraid at my look that time. I wonder how I was looked like. It's funny. I remembered things like, um, I didn't even knew it was happened.

This time, after cracking my brain, I remembered all the things I used to do in my college life. how I was struggled on my study, social life, and love life, and money. Yes, the last thing is very essential in my college life. why? because no money, no social and no love life.

I was a nerd back then. I have a few friends, not a few, but not so many. Do you get it? get it? I found it really hard to join any group of friends who like to hang out. I like to hang out in my room. I really enjoy watching series, and game, sometimes I just read some books. You don't realize how much book I have right now. That's the result of many-many years reading. I'm proud of that.

I have one friend. This friend -her name is Cara- is my closest friend. She's weird, funny, and know how to make her friends laugh. She is the most reliable person I ever have. Because she's the first child in her household, I think that was the effect. You can tell her many stories and never getting bored. I like her.

Back then, I have a huge crush over someone. He absolutely smart, kind, not too popular, and handsome enough for my standard. You know, because I never have the imagination to date someone, I just didn't expect a guy who's good looking and popular. But, he's kinda have a charm.

He and I didn't close enough to be called a friend. We know each other but our life seems not crossed, even tough we're in the same department. Sometimes I just look at him during our class. Outside the class? I barely seen him walked around campus or studying in library or anywhere. All I know is, he's really really shy around woman. Maybe that's his charm. It's too cute to see a guy who didn't even want to make an eye contact with another woman. oh and one more thing, he's older than me. I don't know why he started late, but that's why I want to know more about him.

to be continue...

Comments

Popular Posts